Software Engineer for Network Appliance
- Develop software for robotics systems with a focus on software for a network appliance.
The ideal candidate will have many of the following key skills and qualifications:
- Strong software engineering habits
- Industrial protocols (MODBUS, Profinet, EthernetIP)
- Experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with messaging middleware (e.g., ROS, MQTT, Corba)
- Experience in a regulated, safety critical environment
- BS / MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
If you are absolutely passionate about what we do, then send your cover letter, resume and job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re changing how machines move through unstructured environments – whether on the factory floor or busy urban streets. Built on next-generation computer processing and state-of-the-art software algorithms, our collision-free motion planning solutions make it possible for robots, autonomous vehicles and other machines to instantly react to their environments and compute how and where to move as their situation is changing.
The Company is based in downtown Boston’s innovation district and is poised for rapid growth and market expansion. The Company’s investors include Scrum Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Mitsubishi Electric, Hyundai and SPARX Group.