Applications Engineer, Japan
- Become the technical lead for Realtime’s Japanese business. Working with robot OEM’s, SI’s, Distributors and end user customers
- Represent Japanese customers within Realtime and ensure their technical needs are heard and addressed internally
- Provide strategic end-user customers and distribution partners with pre and post-sales technical support via customer presentations, application development, trouble shooting and remote/on-site support
- Develop customer demos and proof-of-concepts for field applications with focus on the following:
- Showcasing Realtime’s technology in value-add industrial robots and cobot applications and tasks
- Integration of robots, sensors and cameras
The ideal candidate will have many of the following key skills and qualifications:
- C++/Python fluency
- Computer vision and robotics perception experience
- Customer interaction
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a regulated, safety critical environment
- Experience with robotic pick-and-place or industrial automation
- BS / MSc / Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Robotics or related field
If you are absolutely passionate about what we do, then send your cover letter, resume and job title to email@example.com.
We’re changing how machines move through unstructured environments – whether on the factory floor or busy urban streets. Built on next-generation computer processing and state-of-the-art software algorithms, our collision-free motion planning solutions make it possible for robots, autonomous vehicles and other machines to instantly react to their environments and compute how and where to move as their situation is changing.
The Company is based in downtown Boston’s innovation district and is poised for rapid growth and market expansion. The Company’s investors include Scrum Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Mitsubishi Electric, Hyundai and SPARX Group.